A self-contained head mounted powered air purifying respirator designed for light duty industries including pharmaceutical, chemical, laboratory and healthcare. The refined built-in Electronic System Management (ESM) includes an LED status indicator and audible alarm which monitors airﬂow to alert the wearer of low ﬂow, low battery and need for filter change.
- No trailing leads, hoses or cables for maximum mobility, reliability and less maintenance.
- No belt mounted blower unit required which improves comfort and makes the PAPR ideal for use with a range of protective workwear.
- The unique air circulation system creates a smooth continuous ﬂow of air that draws air from surrounding environment through ﬁlter located at rear of helmet.
- The advanced electronics package within the ESM+ continually monitors all functions and provides a self-diagnostic system check to ensure proper functioning.
- The improved electronics also provide an increased flow rate at 8.1 CFM/230Lpm.
- Contains a fully capsuled blower module with a single 7-way IP67* connector between the sidebars and blower/motor unit with a standard internal on/off switch, in addition to having an external power switch option like the standard ESM.
- Adjustable ﬂame retardant Neck Cape, when sealed, creates self-contained positive pressure environment, providing additional protection to the lower face and neck area.
- APF of 1000 shown by a Simulated Workplace Protection Factor (SWPF) study.
- Wide vision face-shield manufactured from high impact-resistant polycarbonate with anti-mist and anti-scratch coating. The securely sealed shield provides protection against impact, high impact (ANSI Z87+) and splashes.
- Quick Release Headband makes the product simple to clean and allows the helmet to be adjusted quickly and easily for different head sizes and shapes; achieving optimum comfort, balance and ﬁt.
- Cable clamps securely connect cables to the sidebars for added relief of strain.
- Choice of HEPA (HE) ﬁlter or a combination HE/HF/HC ﬁlter (Hydrogen Fluoride and Hydrogen Chloride); both remove 99.97% of liquid or solid based contaminants; effective for removal of nuisance odors from organic vapors.
- Includes corrosion resistant gold-plated battery packs and updated rustproof hardware.
- Redesigned PCB with new electronics board and an altitude sensor which adjusts automatically.
- Enhanced Blower/Motor assembly includes:
- Integrated on/off switch with optional external on/off
- Sealed electronics enclosure requires less maintenance and improves reliability
- No user serviceable parts
- Decreased fan vibration which provides a quieter experience for the wearer
- 5 cell battery pack
- Air duct profiled for low pressure drop, improved energy efficiency, directed into the shell comb, air will follow the inside of the shell into the breathing zone
- Vent patch and audible warning sounder outlet
*IP67 = 6 – protection against dust / 7- protection against the effect of immersion between 15 cm and 1m
The PureFlo ESM + PF50 PAPR P-Series is a NIOSH approved respirator system, which is also compliant with CSA Z94.4‐11. The respirator selection process used in CSA Z94.4‐11 is based on NIOSH criteria for the testing and certification of a respirator. Refer to the Instructions For Use (IFU), the NIOSH approval label provided with the respirator or click below for a listing of components and optional accessories that can be used.
Certified by the Safety Equipment Institute (SEI), the PureFlo ESM + PF50 PAPR P-Series is in accordance with the requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015, American National Standard for Occupational and Educational Personal Eye and Face Protection Devices.