The PureFlo 3000 - awarded Frost & Sullivan’s New Product Innovation Award - is a modular, lightweight PAPR that provides superior protection in light-to-medium duty industrial environments. An all-in-one respirator optimized for maximum mobility, the PureFlo 3000 integrates head, face, eye, and hearing protection solutions for a range of light-to-medium duty environments. The head-mounted design eliminates the need for hoses and belts, virtually eliminating snag hazards in tight quarters. A breakthrough in headborne weight, comfort, and durability, the PureFlo 3000 is made for keeping industrial workforces safe, while simultaneously enhancing productivity.
- All-in-one head, eye, face, and respiratory protection
- Lightweight, minimizing fatigue with a high flow rate
- Modern, industrial design NIOSH approved and no fit testing required
- Low breathing resistance, cutting workload
- Provides cooling air over head and face
- Scalable overhood, bump cap, hardhat head protection
- Configurable hearing protection and communications
- ANSI-rated visor with optional tear off layers to prolong life
- No snag hazards for work in tight spaces
- Compatible with fall protection harnesses
- LED low battery and airflow indicators
- Quick change HEPA filter with optional pre-filter and spark arrestor
- Miniaturized, fast-charging Lithium Ion battery
- Modular design and an array of accessories
- Ideal choice for a wide variety of industries, including light and medium duty manufacturing, construction, and welding
- Gentex superior performance, durability, and value
Frequently Asked Questions
The PureFlo 3000 PAPR is configurable for use in a wide variety of industrial applications including light and medium duty manufacturing, construction, welding, and pharmaceuticals. First choose your headtop platform, then the options and accessories for your particular needs.
Click here to view the available accessories for the PureFlo 3000 PAPR (NIOSH Approved) to meet your specific needs.