The PureFlo 3000 Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) is customizable to your exact needs. With multiple configurations for metal fabrication, welding, and grinding it provides protection against respiratory hazards including, particulates, Manganese, Silica, and Hexavalent Chromium. Safety features such as no belts, hoses, and other snag hazards allow use of harnesses for fall protection. This new lighter weight system now includes a LED low battery and airflow indicator.
- All-in-one head, eye, face, and respiratory protection
- Lightweight, minimizing fatigue with a high flow rate
- Modern, industrial design NIOSH approved and no fit testing required
- Low breathing resistance, cutting workload
- Provides cooling air over head and face
- Scalable overhood, bump cap, hardhat head protection
- Configurable hearing protection and communications
- ANSI-rated visor with optional tear off layers to prolong life
- No snag hazards for work in tight spaces
- Compatible with fall protection harnesses
- LED low battery and airflow indicators
- Quick change HEPA filter with optional pre-filter and spark arrestor
- Miniaturized, fast-charging Lithium Ion battery
- Modular design and an array of accessories
- Ideal choice for a wide variety of industries, including light and medium duty manufacturing, construction, and welding
- Gentex superior performance, durability, and value
The PureFlo 3000 PAPR is configurable for use in a wide variety of industrial applications including light and medium duty manufacturing, construction, welding, and pharmaceuticals. First choose your headtop platform, then the options and accessories for your particular needs.
Click here to view the available accessories for the PureFlo 3000 PAPR (NIOSH) to meet your specific needs.