The ACH based Tactical Ballistic Helmet (TBH)-IIIA System is tested to meet Modified MICH Type II specifications, providing protection against handgun, fragmentation, blunt force trauma, compression and environmental threats in three different cuts and with seven suspension/retention options.
- Offered in low, mid, or high cut design.
- Shell made of a monolithic composite of Woven Aramid.
- Balance of coverage and weight offers protection against handgun, fragmentation, blunt force trauma, compression and environmental threats.
- Available with four combination suspension/retention options.
- Other colors available by special request. Please contact us for details.
- Performance Specifications
- Gentex Special Threat Testing (STT) Protocol against Makarov 9mm x 18mm 105gr Steel Jacket Lead Core (SJLC) at 1017 fps
- Gentex STT Protocol against Tokarev 7.62mm x 25mm 86gr SJLC at 1475 fps
- Modified and Abbreviated US Marine Corps MICH Type II Helmet FQ/PD 06-35C FAT No.2 21 OCT 2013 Specification*
- NIJ Standard: Modified and Abbreviated NIJ Standard 0106.01 Ballistic Helmets using NIJ Standard 0108.01 Ballistic Materials Level IIIA Threats (9mm 124gr FMJ RN at 1400 fps and .44 Cal Magnum 240gr SWCGC at 1400 fps)
- *Team Wendy Pad Kit is the only combination suspension/retention option tested to the full US Marine Corps MICH Type II Helmet FQ/PD 06-35C FAT No.2 21 OCT 2013 Specification
- Handgun Protection
- Fragmentation Protection
This product is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. The export of this item and related technical information may require prior authorization from the U.S. Government.
Ops-Core FAST Carbon & Bump 15MM Ballistic Hardware Replacement Kits
Ops-Core ACH 360° Liner Kit
Ops-Core CBRNE Chinstrap Extender
Ops-Core Fleece Chincup/Extender Cover
Ops-Core Head-Loc 4-Point H-Nape Chinstrap
Ops-Core Head-Loc 4-Point X-Nape Chinstrap
Ops-Core Helmet Bag
Ops-Core Mission Configurable Helmet Cover (MCHC)
Ops-Core Skeleton One Hole Shroud