Features & Specifications
- Snag free, low profile design and contoured geometry eliminate sharp edges or corners that can create snag hazards for cabling.
- Features connection points for the carabineer or hook style Skeleton Rail Bungees.
- A low profile ballistic screw and T-Nut assembly improves ballistic performance and allows users to more easily install and remove the Shroud as required.
- Hardware works in conjunction with a rubber gasket that creates excellent adhesion to the shell for a solid, positive connection that provides superior NVG stability.
- Compatible with all sizes of U.S. Army ACH helmets, Gentex Tactical Ballistic Helmet (TBH) Systems, and the Gentex Special Operations Headset Adaptable Helmet (SOHAH).
- Available in Urban Tan, Foliage Green, and Black.
Testing Protocols & Design
- Testing conducted in accordance with Gentex PRS-1004 Product Specification for the Ops-Core Skeleton One Hole Shroud.
- Tested against the 9mm 124gr FMJ RN at 1400 fps (+/- 50 fps) Resistance to Penetration (RtP) protocol.
- Environmental affects testing: seawater resistant; weatherometer (accelerated aging); high temperature storage; cold temperature storage; field agent resistant (DEET insect repellant, gasoline, motor oil, petroleum based hydraulic fluid, fire resistant hydraulic fluid, diesel fuel oil, aviation turbine fuel, rifle bore cleaning compound, weapons lubricating oil, weapons artic lubricating oil, face paint).
Characteristics, Coverage & Weight
2.59” (65.90mm) x 3.30” (83.75mm) and 0.14 lbs (65 grams)