A mission configurable version of the ACH style Gentex TBH-IIIA Helmet System, the TBH-IIIA MC Helmet System is capable of integrating a broad range of organic and third-party system components that enhance survivability and increase situational awareness. The Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud and Accessory Rail Connectors (ARC) provide the foundation for true system level performance, while the Ops-Core retention and suspension systems deliver immediate improvement in overall stability and comfort. The end result is an affordable ACH-based variant of the broadly adopted Ops-Core FAST helmet line used by the Special Forces worldwide.
- Offered in low, mid, or high cut design.
- Shell made of a monolithic composite of Woven Aramid.
- Maximum coverage offers protection against handgun, fragmentation, blunt force trauma, compression and environmental threats.
- Features an Ops-Core 3-Point Skeleton™ Shroud for universal capability with most NVG mounts, Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) with hook bungees, and external VELCRO® brand loop.
- Scalable design allows for compatibility with Ops-Core visors, mandibles, handgun face shields, and ballistic appliques.
- Available with four combination suspension/retention options.
- Other colors available by special request. Please contact us for details.
- Performance Specifications
- Gentex Special Threat Testing (STT) Protocol against Makarov 9mm x 18mm 105gr Steel Jacket Lead Core (SJLC) at 1017 fps
- Gentex STT Protocol against Tokarev 7.62mm x 25mm 86gr SJLC at 1475 fps
- Modified and Abbreviated US Marine Corps MICH Type II Helmet FQ/PD 06-35C FAT No.2 21 OCT 2013 Specification*
- NIJ Standard: Modified and Abbreviated NIJ Standard 0106.01 Ballistic Helmets using NIJ Standard 0108.01 Ballistic Materials Level IIIA Threats (9mm 124gr FMJ RN at 1400 fps and .44 Cal Magnum 240gr SWCGC at 1400 fps)
- *Team Wendy Pad Kit is the only combination suspension/retention option tested to the full US Marine Corps MICH Type II Helmet FQ/PD 06-35C FAT No.2 21 OCT 2013 Specification
- Handgun Protection
- Fragmentation Protection
This product is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. The export of this item and related technical information may require prior authorization from the U.S. Government.
Ops-Core FAST Carbon & Bump 15mm Ballistic Hardware Replacement Kits
Ops-Core ACH 16mm Ballistic Hardware Replacement Kits
Ops-Core FAST & Sentry 22mm Ballistic Hardware Replacement Kits
Ops-Core ACH 360° Liner Kit
Ops-Core ACH ARC Replacement Bungees
Ops-Core ACH Arcs
Ops-Core CBRNE Chinstrap Extender
Ops-Core Fit-Band Replacement Comfort Pads
Ops-Core Exterior Replacement Kits with Velcro Brand Fasteners
Ops-Core Head-Loc 4-Point H-Nape Chinstrap
Ops-Core Head-Loc 4-Point X-Nape Chinstrap
Ops-Core Helmet Bag
Ops-Core Picatinny Rail Adapter
Ops-Core Rail Adapter for Contour-Camera
Ops-Core Rail Adapter for SureFire X300
Ops-Core ACH Skeleton ARC Replacement Carabineer Bungees
Ops-Core ACH Skeleton ARCs
Ops-Core Skeleton One Hole Shroud
Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud
Ops-Core VAS Replacement Shroud Hardware Kit
Ops-Core Wing-Loc Rail Adapter