The ACH based Tactical Ballistic Helmet-II provides protection against handgun, fragmentation, blunt force trauma, compression and environmental threats in a low cut shell and with three suspension/retention options.
- Low cut shell made of a Woven Aramid monolithic composite.
- Tested to meet ACH specification; the NIJ Standard; and Gentex performance specifications.
- Balance of coverage and weight offers protection against handgun, fragmentation, blunt force trauma, compression and environmental threats.
- Available in three suspension/retention combinations.
- Helmets come standard with right eye dominant retention (buckle on left). A left eye dominant retention (buckle on right) is available for the Ops-Core Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap - H-Nape only, which can be purchased separately.
- Other colors available by special request. Please contact us for details.
- Performance Specifications
- Gentex TBH-II Helmet Performance Specification PS-0428
- Modified and Abbreviated US Army ACH Helmet CO/PD-05-04: 2007 Specification*
- NIJ Standard: Modified and Abbreviated NIJ Standard 0106.01 Ballistic Helmets using NIJ Standard 0108.01 Ballistic Materials Level IIIA Threat (9mm 124gr FMJ RN at 1400 fps only)
- *Team Wendy Pad Kit is the only combination suspension/retention option tested to the full US Army ACH Helmet CO/PD : 2007 Specification
- Handgun Protection
- Fragmentation Protection
This product is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. The export of this item and related technical information may require prior authorization from the U.S. Government.
Ops-Core FAST Carbon & Bump 15MM Ballistic Hardware Replacement Kits
Ops-Core ACH 360° Liner Kit
Ops-Core CBRNE Chinstrap Extender
Ops-Core Fleece Chincup/Extender Cover
Ops-Core Head-Loc 4-Point H-Nape Chinstrap
Ops-Core Head-Loc 4-Point X-Nape Chinstrap
Ops-Core Helmet Bag
Ops-Core Mission Configurable Helmet Cover (MCHC)
Ops-Core Skeleton One Hole Shroud