Features & Specifications
- High cut, medium weight, ballistic shell made of Monolithic Aramid.
- Designed as an economical alternative to the proven Ops-Core FAST XP High Cut Helmet with all the same suspension/retention options and mission configurable capabilities.
- Features an Ops-Core 3-Point Skeleton Shroud for universal capability with most NVG mounts, Ops-Core Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) with hook bungees, and external VELCRO® brand loop.
- Scalable design allows for compatibility with Ops-Core visors, mandibles, handgun face shields, and ballistic appliques.
- Compatible with in-ear communication devices for improved mission compatibility.
- Available with four suspension/retention options.
- Includes Ops-Core Helmet Bag.
Suspension & Retention Options
- The Lux Liner provides one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular pads, designed for shockwave attenuation. Available in two retention options: Lux Liner with Worm Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap which features a quick adjustment in a low profile fitband and Lux Liner with H-Nape, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap, a traditional retention system option designed to support heavier NVGs (PVS-15and ANVis-9) worn during rigorous activities.
- The EPP pads provide a light-weight multi-impact, ventilated liner using LDV closed-cell comfort foam. Available in two retention options: EPP Pads with Worm Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap, which features a quick adjustment in a low profile fitband, and EPP Pads with OCC-Dial Fitband, Head-Loc 4-Point Chinstrap with replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads that quickly detach to allow convenient donning and doffing of communication headset with internal headbands.
Testing Protocols & Design
- Ops-Core LE Helmet Performance Specification PS-1118
- Modified and Abbreviated US Army CO⁄PD 05-04:2007 Purchase Description
- NIJ 0106.01 with NIJ 0108.01 Level IIIA (9mm FMJ ⁄ 44mag @ 1,400 ft⁄s) Threats
- 17gr FSP Fragmentation Protection: V-50 rating of 670 m⁄s (2,200 ft⁄s) in accordance with PS-1118 and MIL-STD-662F
- Performance and protection measured by completion of standard ballistic, blunt trauma⁄impact, environmental, and compression testing.
*Referenced testing standards may include blunt impact testing in hot, cold and ambient temperatures; compression resistance testing at various foot pounds and directions; environmental testing at low temperatures, high temperature, seawater immersion, corrosive resistance, and flame resistance.
This product is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. The export of this item and related technical information may require prior authorization from the U.S. Government.
Ops-Core 19mm Goggle-Swivel Clips & Shoes Rail Adapter
Ops-Core FAST & Sentry 22mm Ballistic Hardware Replacement Kits
Ops-Core 36mm Goggle-Swivel Clips & Shoes Rail Adapter
Ops-Core FAST MT, XP & Sentry XP ARC Replacement Bungees
Ops-Core FAST Carbon and Bump Replacement ARCs
Ops-Core CBRNE Chinstrap Extender
Ops-Core Fit-Band Replacement Comfort Pads
Ops-Core EPP Pad Replacement Kit
Ops-Core Exterior Replacement Kits with Velcro Brand Fasteners
Ops-Core Fleece Chincup/Extender Cover
Ops-Core Front EPP Pad Replacement Kit
Ops-Core Head-Loc 4-Point H-Nape Chinstrap
Ops-Core Helmet Bag
Ops-Core FAST & Sentry Occ-Dial Fit-Band Knob Replacement Kit
Ops-Core OCC-Dial Fitband and Front EPP Pad with 4-Point Head-Loc Chinstrap Replacement Kit
Ops-Core Picatinny Rail Adapter
Ops-Core Rail Adapter for Contour-Camera
Ops-Core Rail Adapter for SureFire X300
Ops-Core Single-Clamp Rail Adapter
Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud
Ops-Core VAS Replacement Shroud Hardware Kit
Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner Kit - H-Nape
Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner Kit - Worm-Dial
Ops-Core Wing-Loc Rail Adapter
Ops-Core FAST & Sentry Worm-Dial Fit-Band with Front EPP Pad and 4-Point Head-Loc Chinstrap Replacement Kit