Features & Specifications
- Lightweight design capable of resisting a 7.62x39mm lead core projectile.
- High cut, ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced carbon, unidirectional polyethylene, and woven Aramid.
- High cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital lobe without load carrier interference and optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort.
- Low Profile Skeleton Rail system offers a lightweight mounting system for the headborne ecosystem.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed channel, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
Characteristics, Coverage & Weight
Coverage & Weight