Features & Specifications
- Industry-leading ballistic protection against small arms threats.
- High cut, ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene and woven Aramid.
- High cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital lobe without load carrier interference, and optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST XP High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger headset style communication devices.
- High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Integrated carabiner clips improve NVG retention, stability, and reduce interference with rail-mounted accessories.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
- Interior of helmet features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- Sizes Available: M, L, XL, XXL
- Colors Available: Black, Tan 499, Ranger Green, Urban Gray, MultiCam
- Suspension and Retention: Vented Lux Liner with Low Profile Occ-Dial and Head-Loc Retention System
- Dominant Eye: Right
Characteristics, Coverage & Weight
Coverage & Weight