The Gentex ParaMaster High Altitude Low Opening/High Altitude High Opening (PM HALO/HAHO) Helmet was specially designed for military and civilian parachutists performing HALO and HAHO jumps. The unique features of the modular design allow for mission customization of components and provide superior retention, impact, and penetration protection for maximum safety and performance for airborne operations.
- Unique, modular design allows user to add optional components, such as Night Vision Goggles (NVGs) or navigational tracking and display systems.
- Retention assembly is designed to prevent inadvertent release and will withstand a 250 lb. pull test.
- Configured for specific noise attenuation requirements; features either plastic or leather ear cups.
- Impact and noise attenuation equivalent to the U.S. Navy HGU-84/P Helicopter Helmet.
- Penetration resistance equivalent to the U.S.A.F. HGU-55/P Helmet.
- Low weight (1060 grams) when equipped with communications, oxygen receivers, and eye protection.
- Leather covered foam edge roll for comfort, stability, and easy attachment of NVG strap assemblies.
- Smooth outer shells reduce snagging of parachute lines.
- Fits 5th to 95th percentile.