Designed for use with the Gentex HGU-55/P Aircrew Fixed Wing Helmet, the low profile and innovative features of the Gentex High Altitude/Low Profile (HA/LP) Oxygen Mask provides aircrew the ultimate in safety and situational awareness for advanced performance. Working with both Pressure Breathing for G (PBG) equipped high-performance fighter/attack aircraft and Non-PBG equipped aircraft, the HA/LP Oxygen Mask is used and depended on by the U.S. Department of Defense and Foreign Military Services throughout the world.
- Automatic Mask Tensioning During High G Maneuvers.
- +600 Knot Windblast and Low Breathing Resistance Protection.
- Lightweight Hardshell—Custom-Trim For Maximum Comfort.
- Silicone-Rubber Face Piece for Optimum Sealing and Auto Adjustment Under High Gz.
- Chin Cup and Cheek Flaps for Injury Protection During High Speed/High Altitude Ejections.
- Single Handed In-Flight Donning and Doffing.
- Smaller Mask Cavity Reduces C02 Buildup.
- Easily Configurable from Non-PBG to PBG Mask And With A Variety Of Microphones.
- Five Sizes Fits 3rd-Percentile - 97th Percentile.
- Valsalva and Unconscious/Disabled Breathing Assistance.
- Integrates with Multiple Helmets And Accessories (NVGs, HMD, Tracked and Bungee Single and Dual Visor Systems)
- Operates in Performance Envelopes of Current and Future Aircraft Platforms.