The PureFlo ESM+ PAPR is a head mounted self-contained PAPR ideal for protection from dusts, particulates, and metal fumes including hexavalent chromium, manganese, lead and silica. The PureFlo ESM+ PAPR features a unique air circulation system that creates a smooth, continuous, filtered flow of air that draws from the surrounding environment. The advanced electronics package within the ESM+ continually monitors all functions and provides a self-diagnostic system check to ensure proper performance.
- APF1000 Assigned Protection Factor
- No waist belts, hoses, or cables for maximum mobility, reliability, and less maintenance
- High 8.1 CFM Airflow Rate
- Cinched Stedprene® FR drawstring neck cape creates a self-contained positive pressure environment, providing additional protection to the lower face and neck area
- Hard Hat provides ANSI Z89.1 compliant head protection with multiple color options
- Quick Release Adjustable Headband for optimal balance and fit
- Choice of HEPA (HE) ﬁlter or a combination HE/HF/HC ﬁlter
- Enhanced IP67 sealed blower/motor assembly
- Welding systems available with premium auto darkening welding lens, economy auto darkening welding lens and shade 10 passive welding lens
The PureFlo ESM + PF60 PAPR is a NIOSH approved respirator system, which is also compliant with CSA Z94.4‐11. The respirator selection process used in CSA Z94.4‐11 is based on NIOSH criteria for the testing and certification of a respirator. Refer to the Instructions For Use (IFU), the NIOSH approval label provided with the respirator or click below for a listing of components and optional accessories that can be used.
Certified by the Safety Equipment Institute (SEI), the PureFlo ESM + PF60 PAPR is in accordance with the requirements of ANSI/ISEA Z87.1-2015 and ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014, American National Standard for Industrial Head Protection.
Product Data Sheets
PureFlo ESM+ PF60 PAPR
PureFlo ESM+ PF60 PAPR for Welding
PureFlo ESM+ PAPR Visor and Fixed Visor Assemblies
Instructions for Use