The next generation of the industry leading PureFlo ESM PAPRs are here, offering all the same features of current systems, plus more battery life, improved self monitoring, lighter weight, a higher flow rate, greater adjustability for maximum comfort, fit and stability, and more. Current customers can get these benefits. Just send in your current unit and we do the rest.
- Units must be in good condition and working order.
- Upgrades available to current customers only.
- Return your PureFlo ESM PAPR using the online form.
- A $75 non-refundable Evaluation Service Fee is charged at time of return, which includes assessment of the unit to confirm if it’s upgradable, attachment of new HEPA filter, repackaging of the unit, and return shipping of the unit.
- If upgradable, there’s an Upgrade Kit charge, which includes:
- The Upgrade Kit, consisting of blower assembly, interface bracket assembly, external switch assembly, user instructions and new labeling (PF60 upgrades will also include a concussion strap assembly)
- Labor to remove old ESM components no longer needed
- Repackaging of unit, incl. attachment of new HEPA filter
- If requested, two new batteries with gold contacts (additional charge).
- All new installed upgrade parts come with a 1-year warranty.
- Respirators/powered air shields must be thoroughly decontaminated inside and outside by the customer.
- DO NOT return used filters, headband pads and neck cape/chin seal (Replacement pads and neck/chin seal may be requested on the form).
- Form must be completed and accompanied by Safety Data Sheets (SDS) sheets for all hazardous materials to which the unit has been exposed.
- Form and SDS sheets for all hazardous materials to which the unit has been exposed must be attached externally to the packaging.
- Email completed form to PureFlosales@gentexcorp.com to obtain an upgrade/returned goods number. Once received, include the number on the form under “RGA Reference Number/CCR Number.”
- Failure to decontaminate or failure to attached required information externally to the packaging will result in the return of the unit without any further action being taken by Gentex at the cost of the customer.
- Customer pays for shipping of unit to PureFlo. Return unit shipping costs are covered under the Evaluation Service Fee.