The X Liner® is Gentex’s most advanced helmet liner, designed specifically for simple field installation, removal, and replacement. The revolutionary lightweight comfort system uses a unique bi-layer, temperature insensitive material, and easily adjustable design for the ultimate in fit and comfort even during prolonged missions or in extreme climates—the X Liner achieves nearly 50% more heat transfer than similar products. The X Liner is the only product of its kind that is fully tested and approved by Gentex for use in the Gentex HGU-55/P, HGU-68/P, HGU-84/P, and PM HALO Fixed Wing Aircrew Helmet Systems meeting all military impact test requirements.
- Incorporates an anti-microbial fabric designed to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi, and reduce electro-static discharge.
- Specifically designed for simple field installation and for use in all Gentex flight helmets.
- Minimizes the problems of heat build-up, liner “roll” and “creep” inside helmets.
- Available in two comfort thicknesses: 1⁄2 inch and 3⁄4 inch.
- Fully hand washable.
- Easily custom-fitted to head before placing in helmet, maximizing individual comfort.
- Does not become hard in cold climates or too soft in hot climates.
- Unique design offers nearly 50% greater heat transfer resulting in cooler and more comfortable wear.