The Gentex Low Profile Particulate Respirator (LPPR) is a half-mask respirator designed to provide protection against a wide rand of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants encountered by doorgunners and other rear aircrew during training and in operational environments.
- Mounts to standard bayonet receivers of the Gentex HGU-56/P and ALPHA 900 Helmet Systems
- Offers at least 99.97% filtration efficiency against airborne particulates including lead, asbestos, lubricant mist, and explosive gunfire residue
- Includes a fully encapsulated mask microphone which improves communications clarity by reducing the wind noise associated with a standard boom microphone
- Can be configured for all major aircraft intercom systems and portable radios
- Flexible and lightweight silicone face piece with a wide wraparound and pleated design to enable fit on variety of facial types