Features & Specifications
- Offers at least 99.97% filtration efficiency against airborne particulates including Lead, Asbestos, lubricant mist, and explosive gunfire residue
- Non microphone or microphone version available, compatible with standard ground communications headsets to enable radio communications
- Seamlessly integrates with NVGs and other eye protection products, as well as over the ear hearing protection products
- Two exhalation valves for easier breathing
- Easy to adjust suspension straps suspension straps to be worn with or without a helmet
- Flexible and lightweight silicone face piece with a wide, wraparound, and pleated design to enable the respirator to fit to a large variety of facial types
- Front mounted inhalation valves and cartridge ports for an enhanced field-of-vision and a quick one-handed filter change
- Protective pouch to store attachment options and filters
Purchasing Requirements & Export Compliance
Ops-Core Customer Service will contact you in 5-7 business days with expected shipment dates - as all orders require manual verification.
Note: System Platforms (Helmets) currently ship in 6-8 weeks while all other items currently ship in 5-7 business days.
Please contact Ops-Core Customer Service at 617.670.3547 if expedited delivery is required.