The standard for restraint harness connectors, the Gentex CRU-60P Connector connects the aircraft oxygen supply hose from panel-mounted oxygen regulators to demand-breathing masks.
Designed to assure positive locking and prevent flailing during an ejection, this preferred unit is normally secured to a dovetail mounting plate and attached to an airperson's parachute harness. It connects to a standard three-pin bayonet oxygen mask hose connector, and incorporates an omni-directional disconnect to assure proper alignment of disconnect forces during an ejection. This advanced fitting also warns the pilot when a disconnection has occurred.
- Designed to assure positive locking and prevent failing during ejection.
- Advanced fitting warns the pilot when a disconnection has occurred.
- Connects to a standard three-pin bayonet oxygen mask hose connector.
- Bail-out oxygen attachment nipple designed to mate with a bail-out bottle supply tube fitting.
- Compatible with Gentex HA/LP, MBU-20P, MBU-15/P or MBU-5/P Oxygen Masks.
Meets requirements of U.S. Air Force MIL-C-38271B.