The Gentex EFA/ACS Oxygen Mask is an integral component of the Gentex Air Combat Helmet System (ACS) and provides PBG capability to tactical aircrew, while reducing the probability of G-induced Loss of Consciousness (GLOC).
Issued to Eurofighter aircraft pilots, this exceptional unit offers a low-profile design and is typically donned with the ACS. Bayonets specifically designed to interface with the ACS receivers not only secure the mask to the helmet, but also supply the helmet bladder with pressure from the oxygen breathing hose via the bayonet probe. This allows the helmet bladder to inflate during high G maneuvers adding increased stability to both the helmet and mask during critical stages of flight. Separate inhalation and exhalation valves enable low-breathing resistance and a special reflective edge provides optimum sealing.
- Integral part of Gentex Air Combat Helmet System.
- Provides PBG capability while reducing probability of GLOC.
- Low profile design.
- Allows helmet bladder to inflate during high G maneuvers.
- Separate inhalation and exhalation valves enable low-breathing resistance.
- Special reflective edge provides optimum sealing.