Our suite of boom microphones streamline the appearance of headwear and allow for excellent positioning with the mouth, which is critical for proper operation of high-performance, noise-canceling microphones.
- Available in 5 ohm or 150 ohm impedance.
- Excellent noise cancellation capabilities.
- Durable, rugged design for long life.
- Sensitivity @ 1 KHz: ref: 1V/pa
- N100536-00: -74 dB +/- 4 dB @ 94 dB SPL
N100536-01: -84 dB +/- 4 dB @ 94 dB SPL
- Noise Cancelation Characteristics
- Far Field Crossover: 2500 Hz
- Response Rejection: -6 dB/octave
- Distortion: ≤ 5% @ 114 dB SPL across specified frequency response
- Output Impedance:
- N100536-00 = 150+/- 20%
- N100536-01 = 5+/- 20%
- Boom Flex Life: 25,000 cycles, minimum
- Cable Flex Life: 200,000 cycles, minimum
- Weight 30 grams max
- Termination: stripped and tinned leads
- Temperature: (operational) -15° C to +55° C
- Humidity: 95% R.H.@ 50°C, 240 hrs.