Our suite of boom microphones streamline the appearance of headwear and allow for excellent positioning with the mouth, which is critical for proper operation of high-performance, noise-cancelling microphones.
- Interfaces with DADS, VIS, and JSTARS Military Intercoms.
- Ruggedized construction exceed the requirements of MIL-M-49199A.
- Impact resistant, nylon reinforced shell.
- Shielded enclosure provides high EMI and RFI immunity.
- Mounts to standard military boom mounting hardware.
- Frequency Response: 350 Hz to 8 KHz
- Sensitivity @ 1KHz
- - 43 dB +/- 3 dB
- 0 dB=1 Vrms/Pa @ 1/4” (94 dB SPL @ 1/4”)
- Test Voltage =10 V
- Rs=150 ohm
- FAR Field Crossover: 2500 Hz
- Normalized FAR Field Response: 6 dB/octave roll-off (min)
- Distortion: Less than 1% @ 110 dB SPL
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Rated Load Resistance: RL=150 ohm
- Rated Supply Voltage 8-12 VDC
- Rated Current Drain: 7 mA, Ta=25° C
- Size: 1.87 x 0.615 x 0.83 inches / (47.5 x 15.6 x 21.1 mm)
- Weight: 0.28 ounces (8 grams)
- Environmental: Tested per MIL Std 49199 A
- Temperature: -40° C to +70° C operating & storage
- Humidity: 0%-100% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Immersion: 1 meter
- Dust: 1750 ft/min @ 0.3 g/ft3