Designed for two-way communications in harsh industrial and military noise fields up to and exceeding 125 dB(A), the digital noise-canceling microphone technology offers maximum speech intelligibility. Muzzle and boom microphone versions are available, along with a variety of radio interfaces. Coupled with the Gentex Low Profile Custom Communication Earplugs (LPCCE), this headset offers integrated double hearing protection and clear communications. This system is military hardened for extreme environmental and EMI conditions. NSN’s for headsets and spare parts depend on the model and configuration.
Noise Reduction Rating: 32 dB
- Digital Noise Canceling (DNC) Microphone and double hearing protection with two-way communications.
- High quality embedded audio electronics.
- Radio powered or self-powered through rechargeable battery variants.
- Boom-mounted push-to-transmit (PTT) button for convenient operation.
- Designed to be compatible with 200 V/m electromagnetic field environments (MIL-STD-461F).
- Noise transmitted through the microphone to other listeners is reduced by more than 10 dB(A) in a 120 dB SPL broadband noise field.
- Compliant with MIL-STD-810F environmental requirements.
- Compatible with flight deck and flight line wireless radios and intercom systems.
- Compatible with the HGU-25/P Series Legacy Cranial.
- Can be used with our APC-2G Helmet for head protection.
- Compliant with sections of MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-464, MIL-STD-130N, etc.
- Certified to EMC Directive 2004/108/EC