The rugged design of the Gentex 3 Ft. Intercom Adapter Cable makes it ideal for extreme environments. The assembly includes a U-78/U connector on one end, and an MS3106F16S-1P on the other end for adapting headsets to intercommunications systems, meets MIL-STD-461 RE102 and RS103 (200 V/m) requirements as well as MIL-STD-1686 for equipment without antennas, and maintains 60 dB of electrostatic isolation between 5 kHz and 20 kHz.
- Rugged cable design for extreme environments.
- Weather, oil, and fuel resistant materials.
- Black in color.
- Operable in extreme cold and hot temperature conditions.
- Meets MIL-STD-461 RE102 and RS103 (200 V/m).
- Meets MIL-STD-1686 for equipment without antennas.
- Maintains a minimum of 60 dB electrostatic isolation between 5 kHz and 20 kHz.
- Compatible with headsets and communication systems having connectors that mate to U-77/U and MS3106F16S-1P connectors.
- Compatible with and tested in harsh military and industrial environments.
- Compliant with sections of MIL-STD-461 RE102 and RS103 (200 V/m), and MIL-STD-1686 for equipment without antennas.