The ESM+ PF33 is an intrinsically safe self-contained, modular powered air purifying respirator designed for for use in medium and heavy-duty industries including smelting, construction, metal recycling and welding.
The ESM+ PF33 is approved for use in certain types of gas and dust environments where there are potentially explosive atmospheres.
The modular design enables it to be configured to exactly match the required application.
- Intrinsically Safe - approved for use in certain types of gas and dust environments where there are potentially explosive atmospheres.
- No trailing leads, hoses, or cables provides improved safety (no “snagging”) and permits use in wider range of applications compared to traditional back mounted powered respirators.
- No belt mounted blower unit required thereby improving user comfort. Ideal for use with a range of protective workwear.
- Modular design: can be configured to exactly match the required application.
- No requirement for face fit testing and can be used safely with beards and/or prescription spectacles.
- Lightweight integrated respiratory, head, eye and face protection.
- Proven low running costs with exceptional protection levels.
- Includes 2 x 4-hour NiMH batteries and smart chargers, plus optional 16 station smart multi-charger.
- Airflow rate of 220 l/m on P3 filter & 205 l/m on a ABE1P3 filter.
- Sealed motor housing for ease of maintenance, enhanced cleaning and protection from contaminants.
The PureFlo ESM + PAPR PF33 can be configured for use in multiple applications. Click here to view the various applications:
- Lead Processing
- Metal Fabrication
- Heavy Engineering
- Oil & Gas
- Waste Management
Nominal Protection Factor (NPF) - 500
ABEP3 Filter - 205 l/m initial, 170 l/m minimum
Use: -5°C to +40°C
Storage: +5°C to +40°C
Battery Life: 8hrs (normal air flow, two fully charged battery packs fitted)
Charging Method/Rate: Mains charger, 2.5 hrs from fully discharged
Frequently Asked Questions
ATEX Certificate: CML 18ATEX2404X
IECEx Certificate: IECEx CML 18.0213X
ATEX Classification: II 3 G D
Gas Code: Ex ic IIC T4 Gc
Dust Code: Ex ic IIIC T135° Dc
Ambient Temperature Range: -5°C ≤ Ta ≤ +40°C
Click here to view the available accessories for the PureFlo ESM + PAPR PF33 CE (EN) to meet your specific needs.
Spares and Accessories
PureFlo ESM+ Maintenance Poster (EN)
PureFlo ESM+ Maintenance Poster (FR)
PureFlo ESM+ Maintenance Poster (DE)
PureFlo ESM+ Maintenance Poster (DA)
PureFlo ESM+ Donning & Doffing Poster (EN)
PureFlo ESM+ Donning & Doffing Poster (FR)
PureFlo ESM+ Donning & Doffing Poster (DE)
PureFlo ESM+ Donning & Doffing Poster (DA)
COVID-19 Cleaning Guidelines