The Gentex® TBH-R1 Tactical Ballistic Helmet provides best-in-class protection, featuring a durable, structural design that resists handgun and frag threats, as well as 7.62 x 51 NATO M80 Balls. Its impact liner combined with the Low Profile Occ-Dial offers a stable, secure helmet system. Available in low, mid, and high cuts, this scalable design allows easy integration with Ops-Core® total headborne system solutions including eye, face, and respiratory protection.
Additional questions? Check out this FAQ for more information.
- Best-in-class protection: Rifle, handgun, fragmentation, and impact
- Weight equivalent to traditional ACH with hybrid construction of aramid, carbon, and ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE)
- Durable structural design integrating carbon fiber technology
- Features an Ops-Core® Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) for compatibility with most NVG mounts, and optional Ops-Core ARCTM Rails, and external VELCRO® Brand fastener
- Scalable design allows for compatibility with Ops-Core visors, mandibles, handgun face shields, and ballistic appliques
- Blunt Impact Protection: <150 G’s at 10 ft/s per GL/PD 09-04
- Compression Testing: Top-Bottom = .020” (0.51 mm) Max @ 400 lbs (181.44 kg). Side-Side = .125” (3.18 mm) Max @ 300 lbs (136.08 kg) per GL/PD 09-04
- Environmental Resistance: Temperature Storage and Operating at Ambient, Cold -60° F (-51° C), and Hot +130° F (54° C), Temperature Shock, Flame Resistance, Altitude, Vibration, Seawater, Field Agent Resistance, and Weatherometer per GL/PD 09-04
- Shell Construction: Two-Stage Non Slit
- Areal Density: 2.32 lbs./ft2 (113.27g/dm2)
- Shell Thickness: 0.450" (11.43 mm)
- Shell Geometry (Curvature): US Army ACH
- Cut Styles (Side Protection): Low Cut (Standard Cut), Mid Cut, High Cut
- Available Sizes: Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L), X-Large (XL)
- Performance Specifications
- Modified and Abbreviated US Army Advanced Combat Helmet AR/PD 10-02
- NIJ Standard 0108.01 Ballistic Materials Level IIIA Threats Tested in Accordance with NIJ 0106.01
- NIJ Draft Specification for Ballistic Materials, Level RF-1 Tested in Accordance with NIJ 0106.01
- Handgun Protection
- Small Arms Protection
- Fragmentation Protection
This product is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. The export of this item and related technical information may require prior authorization from the U.S. Government.