The Gentex Tactical Communications Helmet (TCH) System is designed to withstand harsh maritime environments while providing reliable communications, hearing, impact and ballistic protection with ease of hygienic maintenance. To achieve maximum situational awareness and hearing protection, look to integrate this helmet with one of our AMP® Communication Headsets.
- Designed for use in harsh maritime environments.
- Ballistic fragmentation ear cups that contain the earphones or optional Active Noise Reduction modules.
- Features a Flex boom microphone, cushion ear seals, and water resistant cables.
- Helmet liner is made of fire retardant material and includes ventilated impact protective foam, holds the communication system and attaches to the outer shell.
- The TCH communications system consists of ballistic fragmentation ear cups that contain the earphones or optional Active Noise Reduction (ANR) modules, flex boom microphone, cushion ear seals and water resistant cables with or without Push-to-Talk switch with a bail out connector.
- Communication systems are available for interface with various radios and intercoms such as the VIC-I, VIS or Gentex's LVIS.
- Integrates with our AMP® Communication Headsets for improved situational awareness and ear protection - all while maintaining audio quality