Featuring a smaller profile, the Gentex MDMM was developed to replace the existing Gentex M-169/AIC oxygen mask microphone. The MDMM design allows for more positional flexibility, and offers >90% speech intelligibility in 105 dBA and >84% in 115 dBA. Compatible with the Gentex MBU-20/P, MBU-20A/P and HA/LP Oxygen Masks, the MDMM is available as a retrofit upgrade for existing mask mics.
- Can be purchased as a retrofit upgrade, to replace the microphone in a user’s existing oxygen mask.
- Smaller profile and flexibility allows for more adjustment possibilities, maximizing comfort and performance for pilots and technicians.
- The Gentex MDMM is compatible with:
- Gentex MBU-20/P Oxygen Mask
- Gentex MBU-20A/P Oxygen Mask
- Gentex HA/LP PPB® Series Oxygen Masks
- MIL-STD-810G, w Change 1 Environmental
- MIL-STD-461G Control of Electromagnetic Interference (EMI)
- DIN EN61000-4-2 Electromagnetic Compatibility (ESD)
- MIL-PRF-26542F General Specifications for Dynamic Microphones
- Ground Level Frequency Response Limits
- Polar Response @ 1KHz 94 dB SPL
- Near Field / Far Field Crossover