The Gentex M52 JSCESM is a lightweight, low bulk protective mask/hood capable of providing above the neck, respiratory and ocular protection against low-level threat Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) attacks, for short durations. The M52 JSCESM defends users against non-direct hazards, such as chemical vapors, fumes, and airborne biological and radiological particulate hazards.
- U.S. DoD qualified to provide above the neck, respiratory and ocular protection against low-level threat CBRN attacks.
- Features a military/tactical design including an opaque hood and no blower/battery.
- Ultra-small stowed volume (4” x 7” x 4.75”) for easy storage.
- Weighing less than 1.3 lbs., the lightweight mask is a one-size-fits-all solution when standard issued equipment is not practical.
- Provides more than two hours of continuous protection against low-level vapor, aerosol and particulate threats.
- Capable of operation for 0 to 49° C and between 5% to 100% relative humidity.
- Disposable for one-time use, with a 5-year shelf life.