The Gentex Mask Light Amplified Microphone provides an essential source of supplemental cockpit lighting for the F-35 and other fixed wing platforms that use Amplified microphone systems. Mask Light Amplified Microphone installs neatly into Gentex F-35, MBU-23/P, and HA/LP Oxygen masks. The mask light delivers a hands-free, Night Vision Imaging Systems (NVIS) compatible light source and high-performance microphone.
- Airframe powered; no batteries required
- Hands-free on/off operation and brightness adjustment via lip/tongue switch mounted to the microphone inside the oxygen mask
- Three brightness levels
- Integrates into the Gentex MBU-23/P, F-35 and other HA/LP, aircrew oxygen masks
- Easy installation requiring no modifications to any mask or communications components
- Qualified to MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-461 and MIL-STD-3009 standards