Our suite of boom microphones streamline the appearance of headwear and allow for excellent positioning with the mouth, which is critical for proper operation of high-performance, noise-canceling microphones.
- Excellent noise cancellation capabilities.
- Durable, rugged design for long life.
- Low Distortion.
- Frequency Response: 400Hz to 6000 Hz
- Sensitivity @ 1 KHz: -34.9 +/- 3 dB 0 dB = 1Vrms/Pa @ ¼” (94 dB SPL @ ¼”) Rs = 470 Ω
- Distortion: Less than 1% THD @ 110dB SPL Output Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Rated Supply Voltage: 8 – 12 V DC RATED CURRENT DRAIN: 8 mA Max
- Material: Flame retardant to UL-94V-0 Boom flex to 20,000 cycles
- Size: 9.45 inches long boom– 5.50 inch long cable
- Termination: MC -221
- Environmental: Tested per MIL-STD 810
- Temperature: -57°C to + 71°C operating & storage
- Humidity: 0%- 100% relative humidity Immersion: 1 meter
- Dust: 1750 ft/min at 0.3 g/ft3