The ALPHA Eagle is the most versatile rotary wing helmet system available for commercial operations including law enforcement, air ambulance, fire services, forestry, and crop spraying. Pilots can select from a wide range of visor options; communications components, including plugs, connectors, and boom microphones; and hearing protection options, including ANR. Five shell sizes are available in a variety of colors and finishes to optimize the fit and personalization of the helmet system.
- Five available sizes.
- Ensures an accurate fit, minimizing weight effect, and achieving optimum C of G (center of gravity).
- Stable, comfortable helmet platform.
- The unique quick fit system, incorporating ratchet nape adjustment, ensures helmet stability is maintained throughout the flight.
- Independent ear cup adjustment.
- The webbing mounted ear cup allows independent fitting of left and right ear positions, eliminates transmitted resonance and together with the shell mounted locking levers, maintains unsurpassed passive noise attenuation.
- Communication setup.
- A wide range of equipment options is available for the cockpit set up, including straight and coiled communication cords, microphones, plugs, and connectors.
- Single or dual visor options provide maximum eye protection and field of view. Independent left and right hand lock up/down lever operation. The visor can be further adjusted to align with facial features and/or oxygen masks/maxillofacial shield. A choice of clear, smoked and amber options are available.
- Rigid Visor Cover, NVG.
- Provides stable mounting platform for NVGs. The unique fitting and adjustment facility ensures correct eye relief is achieved.
- Optional Active Noise Reduction (ANR)/Maxillofacial shield/oxygen fittings. Upgrades include ANR for low frequency noise and enhanced speech intelligibility, universal oxygen bayonet receivers and the maxillofacial shield.
- Easy order guide enables you to tailor the ALPHA Eagle to your individual needs.
- Low cost of ownership.
- The modular design has a proven record of lowering cost of ownership through easy maintenance and fewer replacement parts.
- ANSI Z90-1 modified.
- Impact protection: below 300G for a 90ft/lb (122 joules) input energy
- Penetration protection: 1.8kg 60° striker at 1 meter
- Noise attenuation: over 40db@4kHz
- Climate: +50° C to -40° C
- Weight: nominally below 1kg