The ESM+ PF23 is an intrinsically safe self-contained, modular powered air purifying respirator designed for light duty industries including pharmaceutical, chemical, laboratory & healthcare.
The ESM+ PF23 is approved for use in certain types of gas and dust environments where there are potentially explosive atmospheres.
The modular design enables it to be configured to exactly match the required application.
- No trailing leads, hoses, or cables provides improved safety (no “snagging”) and permits use in wider range of applications compared to traditional back mounted powered respirators.
- No belt mounted blower unit required thereby improving user comfort. Ideal for use with a range of protective workwear.
- Modular design: can be configured to exactly match the required application.
- No requirement for face fit testing and can be used safely with beards and/or prescription spectacles.
- Lightweight integrated respiratory, head, eye and face protection.
- Proven low running costs with exceptional protection levels.
- Includes 2 x 4-hour NiMH batteries and smart chargers, plus optional 16 station smart multi-charger.
- Airflow rate of 220 l/m on P3 filter & 205 l/m on a ABE1P3 filter.
- Sealed motor housing for ease of maintenance, enhanced cleaning and protection from contaminants.
The PureFlo ESM + PF23 can be configured for use in multiple applications. Click here to view the various applications:
- Food Processing
Nominal Protection Factor (NPF) - 500
ABEP3 Filter - 205 l/m initial, 170 l/m minimum
Use: -5°C to +40°C
Storage: +5°C to +40°C
Battery Life: 8hrs (normal air flow, two fully charged battery packs fitted)
Charging Method/Rate: Mains charger, 2.5 hrs from fully discharged
ATEX Certificate: CML 18ATEX2404X
IECEx Certificate: IECEx CML 18.0213X ATEX
Classification: II 3 G D
Gas Code: Ex ic IIC T4 Gc
Dust Code: Ex ic IIIC T135° Dc
Ambient Temperature Range: -5°C ≤ Ta ≤ +40°C
Click here to view the available accessories for the PureFlo ESM + PF23 PAPR CE (EN) to meet your specific needs.