The PureFlo 3000 PAPR provides a breakthrough in head borne weight, comfort, and durability to industrial respiratory protection. The modular design easily supports multiple configurations for various levels of head protection, as well as accessories for hearing protection, welding operations, and disposable shrouds for easy cleaning. The flexible design of the PureFlo 3000 PAPR makes it the ideal choice for a wide variety of applications, including manufacturing, construction, pharmaceuticals, medical and health care, and energy.
- Low profile, lightweight head protection.
- Reduces user workload by eliminating breathing resistance.
- Movement of air over the user’s head and face provides cooling in hot or strenuous work environments.
- Configurable for use in multiple applications.
- Bump cap and hard hat options for head protection, in a variety of colors.
- Status indicator LED in front of helmet for low battery and low airflow alarms.
- Quick change HEPA filter cartridge.
- Scalable passive hearing protection to cover a range of noise environments.
- Choice of ultra-light (2.8 oz) or standard ADF for Welding Visor option.
- No fit testing needed, the PureFlo 3000 PAPR is ready for use out of the box.
Click here to view the available accessories for the PureFlo 3000 PAPR to meet your specific needs.