Features & Specifications
- Designed for Ops-Core FAST XP (formerly FAST XP Ballistic High Cut) and LE High Cut Helmets.
- Easily donned with a single-gloved hand.
- Seamless integration with Ops-Core FAST XP High-Cut ARC Rails.
- Quickly and quietly friction locks into closed, open or vented positions at 45 degree increments using field-proven CAM Lock technology.
- Available in Urban Tan, Foliage Green, and Black.
Testing Protocols & Design
- Designed and tested in accordance with Gentex PRS-1011 Product Specification for the Ops-Core FAST Visor.
- Tested against the 17 grain (1.1 gram) Fragment Simulated Projectile (FSP) using a baseline testing method to establish a minimum V-50 of 775 feet per second (fps) / 221 meters per second (m/s). (V-50 is defined as the velocity of a designated projectile where 50% of the threat will penetrate and 50% will be stopped.)
- Blunt impact resistant tested against 2.20 pounds (1 kilogram) steel cylinder with hemispherical anvil impact point dropped from 2.62 feet (0.8 meters) without visor impacting head-form.
- Environmental affects tested: seawater resistant; weatherometer (accelerated aging); high temperature operating and storage; cold temperature operating and storage; vibration, field agent resistant (DEET insect repellant, gasoline, motor oil, petroleum based hydraulic fluid, fire resistant hydraulic fluid, diesel fuel oil, aviation turbine fuel, rifle bore cleaning compound, weapons lubricating oil, weapons artic lubricating oil, face paint, and 6.0% Sodium Hypochlorite).