Features & Specifications
- User-driven, modular, scalable design represents the fundamental design principles of Gentex’s Ops-Core brand.
- Advanced optics embodies Gentex Corporation’s 50 plus years of experience in the design and manufacturing of high performance optics for military aircrews and premium eyewear OEMs.
- Interchangeable lenses with a unique lens insert system allows for quick and easy mission configurability to tailor protection to specific threats or conditions faced.
- Multiple lens options: Clear, Tint, Clear and Tint (dual lenses), High Contrast, and Laser Dazzle.
- Laser Dazzle lenses use Gentex patented lens technology for maintaining see-through color perception while providing necessary protection from green and blue commercial lasers. These laser safety glasses protect against: Blue 445nm at > 1.5OD and 532nm at >2.5OD, traded protection against red laser threats for a higher VLT%
- Future lens options: Advanced Laser Eye Protection (ALEP), Ballistic, and Variable Light Transmission (VLT).
- Genuine Gentex-manufactured lenses offer the highest quality and levels of protection with all lenses conforming to an abbreviated and modified ANSI Z87.1 in accordance with Ops-Core Mk1 Performance Specification PS-1310.
- Highly durable frames constructed of high quality aluminum; produced to perform in and withstand some of the toughest environments on earth, meeting the need for more ruggedized military and police eyewear. Frames can be formed for the perfect fit for stable and secure wear during dynamic activities.
- Variety of frame colors: Black, Tan, Green, Gray.
- Protective and performance accessories/replacement parts: Microfiber Bag (cleans lenses and secures from scratching); standard and foam inserts for protection from wind, dust, and other elements.
Characteristics, Coverage & Weight
Ops-Core Laser Dazzle lenses are controlled for export by the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. The export of this product and related technical information requires prior authorization from the U.S. Government.