The Gentex Combat Vehicle Crewman (CVC) Helmet System featuring Bose® is designed for personnel operating and manning military armored and other tactical vehicles. The helmet shell is intended for missions that require ballistic, impact and noise protection, while allowing communication via intercom or radio attenuation.
- Designed for land and sea mounted operations while reliable communications and Active Noise Reduction (ANR) is critical.
- Comprised of three integrated components;
- Gentex shell available in three difference ballistic resistant configurations (F1, F2, M9)
- Bose/Gentex improved inner liner
- Bose Product Improved Combat Vehicle Crewman (PICVC) Communication Headset with Active Noise Reduction (ANR) and intercom interface cable assembly
- Compatible with a wide variety of vehicle intercom systems and/or radio systems through a standard line of interface cables.