The rugged design of the 3 Ft. Gentex Cable-Y Headphone Adapter is comprised of two U-78/U connectors connected through a Y-interface to one U-77/U connector on the other end for adapting two headsets to a single U-78/U interface on an intercommunication system. The cable design meets MIL-STD-461 RE102 and RS103 (200 V/m) requirements as well as MIL-STD-1686 for equipment without antennas and maintains 60 dB of electrostatic isolation between 5 kHz and 20 kHz.
- Rugged cable design for extreme environments.
- Weather, oil, and fuel resistant materials.
- Black in color.
- Operable in extreme cold and hot temperature conditions.
- 3 Ft. Long.
- Permits 2 headsets to connect to a single intercom interface.
- Military compliant construction similar to Aegisound 50 Ft. Headphone Adapter Cable (P/N 05-018009).
- Compatible with headsets having U-77/U connectors and intercommunications systems with a U-78/U interface
- Compatible with headsets having H-143/AIC earphones and M-101/AIC microphones
- Compatible with Aegisound Headphone Adapter Cables
- Compatible with Aegisound Harris P7100 Radio JSF Intercom Cables
- Compliant with sections of MIL-STD-461 RE102 and RS103 (200 V/m), and MIL-STD-1686 for equipment without antennas.