A self-contained lightweight Powered Air Purifying Visor system providing all in one protection against dust, fumes and particulates, combined with eye and face protection against impact and liquid splashes. Powered by an integrated rechargeable nickel metal hydride (NIMH) battery pack which delivers a supply of clean air via a pair of particulate filters for up to 8 hours of continuous use, the PureLite XStream is an all-in-one unit that does not require any additional eye, face or head protection* as the unit provides these safety requirements one easily donned unit. The PureLite XStream is not approved by NIOSH under 42 CFR part 84.
*The PureLite XStream does not provide industrial head protection in accordance with ANSI Z.89.1 – 2015. Do not use where such head protection is required.
- Eye Protection: ANSI Z87.1-2015, basic (low energy) impact personal eye and face protection.
- Low noise motor provides initial rate airflow of 7.4 CFM (5.3 CFM minimum at end of battery life). Low battery audible alarm.
- Lightweight – only 2.2 lbs. with easily adjusted headband to fit a range of head sizes ad for wear over protective clothing and hoods.
- Polycarbonate faceshield with nylon elasticated faceseal – tinted and clear tear-offs are available for the faceshield.
- On/off switch easily operated with gloved hand.
- Pair of particulate filters – not approved by NIOSH.
- Air flow indicator pre-checks battery and filter performance and condition.
- Purelite XStream appliations:
- Woodworking & pottery
- Craft design & technology
- DIY and building maintenance
- Food preparation & processing
- Fitting and application of insulation
- Dental laboratories
- Pest control