Features & Specifications
- Super high cut, ballistic shell made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene and woven Aramid.
- High performance evolution of the Ops-Core FAST MT Super High Cut Helmet, with an 8% weight reduction, while maintaining compatibility with FAST head borne accessories.
- Super high cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference, and optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST XP High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger communication headsets.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- Helmets come standard with right eye dominant retention (buckle on left). A left eye dominant retention (buckle on right) are available for the Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner - Low Profile Occ-Dial Kit, Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner - Worm-Dial Kit and Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner - H-Nape Kit, which can be purchased separately.
- Available with three suspension/retention options.
Suspension & Retention Options
The Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner is a suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance. Available options:
Testing Protocols & Design
Modified and Abbreviated Family of Tactical Headborne Systems, dated June 30th 2017 Ops-Core Performance Specification FAST SF PS-1228
This product is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. The export of this item and related technical information may require prior authorization from the U.S. Government.
Ops-Core 19mm Goggle-Swivel Clips & Shoes Rail Adapter
Ops-Core FAST & Sentry 22mm Ballistic Hardware Replacement Kits
Ops-Core 36mm Goggle-Swivel Clips & Shoes Rail Adapter
Ops-Core CBRNE Chinstrap Extender
Ops-Core Fleece Chincup/Extender Cover
Ops-Core Head-Loc 4-Point H-Nape Chinstrap
Ops-Core Helmet Bag
Ops-Core FAST & ACH O2 Mask Double-Strap Kit
Ops-Core FAST & ACH O2 Mask Single-Strap Kit
Ops-Core Picatinny Rail Adapter
Ops-Core Rail Adapter for Contour-Camera
Ops-Core Rail Adapter for SureFire X300
Ops-Core Single-Clamp Rail Adapter
Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud
Ops-Core VAS Replacement Shroud Hardware Kit
Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner Kit - H-Nape
Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner with Low Profile Occ-Dial Fitband
Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner Kit - Worm-Dial
Ops-Core Wing-Loc Rail Adapter