Features & Specifications
- FAST tactical ballistic helmet with super high cut shell made of a hybrid composite of the most advanced Carbon, Unidirectional Polyethylene and woven Aramid.
- High performance evolution of the Ops-Core FAST MT Super High Cut Helmet, with an 8% weight reduction, while maintaining compatibility with FAST head borne accessories.
- Super high cut ballistic helmet shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference, and optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance, and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST XP High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger communication headsets.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and donwithout removing the headset.
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- Super high cut ballistic helmet comes standard with right eye dominant retention (buckle on left). A left eye dominant retention (buckle on right) are available for Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner - Low Profile Occ-Dial Kit, Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner - Worm-Dial Kit and Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner - H-Nape Kit, which can be purchased separately.
- Available with three suspension/retention options.
Suspension & Retention Options
The Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner is a suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance. Available options:
Testing Protocols & Design
Modified and Abbreviated Family of Tactical Headborne Systems, dated June 30th 2017 Ops-Core Performance Specification FAST SF PS-1228
This product is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. The export of this item and related technical information may require prior authorization from the U.S. Government.
Ops-Core 19mm Goggle-Swivel Clips & Shoes Rail Adapter
Ops-Core FAST & Sentry 22mm Ballistic Hardware Replacement Kits
Ops-Core 36mm Goggle-Swivel Clips & Shoes Rail Adapter
Ops-Core CBRNE Chinstrap Extender
Ops-Core Fleece Chincup/Extender Cover
Ops-Core Head-Loc 4-Point H-Nape Chinstrap
Ops-Core Helmet Bag
Ops-Core FAST & ACH O2 Mask Double-Strap Kit
Ops-Core FAST & ACH O2 Mask Single-Strap Kit
Ops-Core Picatinny Rail Adapter
Ops-Core Rail Adapter for Contour-Camera
Ops-Core Rail Adapter for SureFire X300
Ops-Core Single-Clamp Rail Adapter
Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud
Ops-Core VAS Replacement Shroud Hardware Kit
Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner Kit - H-Nape
Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner with Low Profile Occ-Dial Fitband
Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner Kit - Worm-Dial
Ops-Core Wing-Loc Rail Adapter