Features & Specifications
- Super high cut, bump shell made of a hybrid design of Unidirectional composite of the most advanced Carbon and fiberglass materials.
- Compatible with FAST head borne accessories.
- Super high cut shell geometry extends critical coverage over the rear occipital bone without load carrier interference, as well as optimizes weight distribution for increased stability, integration, balance and improved comfort.
- Ear cut geometry is 16 mm higher than the FAST Carbon High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger communication headsets.
- Super High Cut Skeleton Rails offer lower profile with a 30% weight reduction from FAST MT Super High Cut Rails.
- Super High Cut ARC shims offer added accessory attachment points without occupying rail tracks
- Features a lightweight Modular Bungee Shroud (MBS) which reduces snag hazards and interference. Carabiner clips improve NVG retention and stability.
- Molded liner features proprietary recessed groove, accommodating over-the-head communications headsets with no interference or user discomfort, and ability to doff and don helmet without removing the headset.
- Vented Lux Liner features expanded polypropylene (EPP) liner, offering enhanced impact protection, and molded-in vent holes are integrated with the shell to provide increased airflow and reduce heat stress.
- Helmets come standard with right eye dominant (buckle on left) Low Profile Occ-Dial Fitband retention. A left eye dominant retention (buckle on right) is available and may be purchased separately.
Suspension & Retention Options
The Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner is a suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance.
Testing Protocols & Design
Modified and abbreviated Family of Tactical Headborne Systems, dated June 30th 2017 Ops-Core Performance Specification FAST SF PS-11448
This product is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. The export of this item and related technical information may require prior authorization from the U.S. Government.
Ops-Core 19mm Goggle-Swivel Clips & Shoes Rail Adapter
Ops-Core FAST & Sentry 22mm Ballistic Hardware Replacement Kits
Ops-Core 36mm Goggle-Swivel Clips & Shoes Rail Adapter
Ops-Core CBRNE Chinstrap Extender
Ops-Core Fleece Chincup/Extender Cover
Ops-Core Head-Loc 4-Point H-Nape Chinstrap
Ops-Core Helmet Bag
Ops-Core FAST & ACH O2 Mask Double-Strap Kit
Ops-Core FAST & ACH O2 Mask Single-Strap Kit
Ops-Core Picatinny Rail Adapter
Ops-Core Rail Adapter for Contour-Camera
Ops-Core Rail Adapter for SureFire X300
Ops-Core Single-Clamp Rail Adapter
Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud
Ops-Core VAS Replacement Shroud Hardware Kit
Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner Kit - H-Nape
Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner with Low Profile Occ-Dial Fitband
Ops-Core Vented Lux Liner Kit - Worm-Dial
Ops-Core Wing-Loc Rail Adapter