Features & Specifications
- World Class Audio Quality and Tactical Ear Protection
- CE approved EN 352
- Berry Amendment compliant configurations available
- 3D Hear-Through Technology
- Double Hearing Protection with optional Ops-Core Near Field Magnetic Induction (NFMI) Earplugs (sold separately for use with NFMI enabled headsets)
- Mission Configurable Capability
- Ergonomic Headband for low profile hearing protection
- Quick Change Rail Mount Kit (sold separately)
- Quick Release Downlead Connections
- Noise-cancelling Headset/Microphone
- Integrated Microphone Mounting and Connection Point
- Ergonomic Earseals
- Auto Shutdown
- Fail-Safe Communications
- Camo Skin Sets (sold separately)
- Noise Protection Ratings
WORLD CLASS AUDIO QUALITY
Unprecedented audio quality with the ability to operate in combat environments while maintaining hearing, tactical ear protection, along with communication capabilities.
3D HEAR-THROUGH TECHNOLOGY (3DHT)
Tactical communications headset restores and enhances natural hearing of outside environments for improved situational awareness while maintaining audio quality.
OPTIONAL NFMI EARPLUGS
Provide double hearing protection and increased noise reduction while maintaining clear communications.
Noise-cancelling microphone mitigates background noise, enabling clear communication. Microphone can be mounted to either ear cup or be removed as preferred.
AUTO SHUTDOWN WITH FAIL SAFE COMMUNICATIONS
3DHT shuts down after 2 hours of inactivity to preserve battery life. In the event of battery loss, 3DHT will power down leaving headset and earplugs to operate for standard communication.
MISSION CONFIGURABLE DESIGN
Ability to adapt to either headband or helmet mounting configurations for optimal comfort and streamlined profile while maintaining tactical ear protection. Optional Rail Mount Kit increases helmet stabilization and counterbalances shroud-mounted devices.