To combat emerging laser threats that may be encountered by pilots during critical phases of flight, Gentex has developed a line of laser protective spectacles. Leveraging decades of experience with military laser eye protection, Gentex Dazzle Laser Defense Spectacles can be used by aviators including those in general aviation, law enforcement, customs and border patrol, and emergency services.
The perfect choice to combat the hazards of low-intensity lasers without compromising visual acuity, Dazzle Spectacles may be worn with or without a flight-helmet. Available in day and night versions, with all lenses designed to maintain see-through color perception.
- Optimal key protection from commercial laser threats allows pilots to easily maintain flight and personal safety during lasing incidents.
- Seamlessly integrate with Gentex Rotary Wing Aircrew Helmet systems.
- The perfect alternative to standard sunglasses, may be worn with or without a flight-helmet.
- Navy approved frame design for compatibility with additional headborne equipment such as Helmet Mounted Displays and Night Vision Goggles.
- Available for both day and night wear.
- Designed for comfort to withstand the rigors of aviator wear, with lenses made of lightweight ballistic grade polycarbonate composites that meet MIL-V-43511 and ANSI Z standards.
- A tough, corrosion resistant metal frame, plus anti-reflective and oleophobic-coated lenses reduce glare and minimize smudging.