Gentex’s original military-style double D-Ring retention provides a strong, reliable suspension system for the Gentex HGU-56/P and SPH-series helmets. The HGU-56/P version is built to rigorous military specifications that include a minimum 440 ft. lb. pull force to ensure positive retention. Our reinforced sewn chinstrap is fastened by interlocking the webbing through the two "D" rings. These retentions feature a wide- padded nape area that serves to stabilize the helmet and ease neck strain, and is crafted using fire-resistant Nomex material. Ear cups are easily fitted and adjusted to the retention using Velcro®. Gentex D-Ring Retentions are available in military green or black.
- Reduces aircrew impact-injury while improving comfort and stability.
- Available for the Gentex HGU-56/P and the SPH-series helmets.
- A reinforced sewn chin strap fastens by interlocking the webbing through two "D" rings.
- Wide-padded nape area stabilizes the helmet and eases neck strain.
- Fire-resistant Nomex® material.