Waist-mounted twin-ﬁlter blower unit. Multiple lightweight headtops including welding. Audible LED alerts user to either a low battery, partculate ﬁlter change or low ﬂow. Headtops can interchange with PureFlo Airline SAR. APF 1000 with Neck Cape, or APF 25 with Loose Fitting Face Seal.
- Low proﬁle, lightweight waist pack PAPR
- NIOSH approved - 7.6 CFM ﬂow rate or 210 Liters/Min
- APF 1000 Neck Cape or APF 25 Loose Fitting Face Seal
- Audible and visual alarm monitors ﬁlter life & warns of low airﬂow or low battery
- Filters: HEPA (HE), Organic Vapor Filter (HE/OV), Acid Gas Filter (HE/SD/HF/HC)
- Headtops offering:
- ANSI eye/face protection
- ANSI head protection in Black, White, Yellow and Hi Viz colors
- Welding helmet with two ADF lens options: shades 5, 9-13 or passive shade 10
- Fixed or lift front visor optional
- Easy clean helmet, with Quick Release Suspension
- Flame Resistant (FR) Neck Collar
- Ergonomic waist-pack design with suspender option
- Can be converted to Supplied Air Respirator (SAR)
The PureFlo Hydra PAPR is a NIOSH approved respirator system, which is also compliant with CSA Z94.4‐11. The respirator selection process used in CSA Z94.4‐11 is based on NIOSH criteria for the testing and certification of a respirator. Refer to the Instructions For Use (IFU), the NIOSH approval label provided with the respirator or click below for a listing of components and optional accessories that can be used.
Click here to view the available accessories for the PureFlo Hydra PAPR (NIOSH/CSA) to meet your specific needs.