Vortex tubes allow user to cool or heat temperature inside helmet systems +/- 20-250 F. Multiple lightweight headtops, including welding. Headtops can interchange with PureFlo HYDRA® PAPR.
- Low proﬁle
- NIOSH approved
- Headtops offering:
- ANSI eye/face protection, Z87.1-2010 Hi Impact
- ANSI head protection in, Z89.1-2009 + Type 1, Class G
- Welding helmet option with large 4 x 5 lens; two lens options shades 5, and 9-13 passive
- Fixed or lift front visor
- Quick Release -- Suspension for easy cleaning
- Flame Resistant (FR) Neck Cape
- APF 1000
- High or low pressure airline option
- Vortex cooling and heating tubes
- Helmet can be converted to powered air-purifying respirator (PAPR)
The PureFlo Airline SAR is a NIOSH approved respirator system, which is also compliant with CSA Z94.4‐11. The respirator selection process used in CSA Z94.4‐11 is based on NIOSH criteria for the testing and certification of a respirator. Refer to the Instructions For Use (IFU), the NIOSH approval label provided with the respirator or click below for a listing of components and optional accessories that can be used.
Click here to view the available accessories for the PureFlo Airline SAR (NIOSH/CSA) to meet your specific needs.