Features & Specifications
- A suspension system that combines a one-piece full coverage impact layer with modular breathable comfort pads that can be customized and repositioned for comfort without affecting impact performance.
- Employs vents and a more streamlined geometry than the standard Lux Liner for increased air flow, comfort, and a better fit.
- The H-Nape Head-Loc Chinstrap retention system is designed to provide NVG stability.
- Designed for comfort during extended use.
- Pads are durable, breathable, low absorbency, removable and washable.
- Easy replacement.
- Seamlessly integrates with all Ops-Core Carbon and Bump Helmets.
- Installs using the VELCRO® brand fasteners in the shells and comes in corresponding helmet sizes (M, L, XL, XXL).
- 1/4", 1/2", and 3/4" pads for a customizable fit.
- Also offered with the Worm-Dial retention system, which provides a quick adjustment in a low profile fitband.
This product is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. The export of this item and related technical information may require prior authorization from the U.S. Government.