With its modular user-driven design, you can easily change your Ops-Core Mk1 Performance Protective Eyewear lenses to suit your mission’s needs.
Features & Specifications
- Interchangeable—Easily swap lenses into compatibly sized Ops-Core Mk1 frames.
- Advanced Optics—Lenses embody Gentex Corporation’s 50 plus years of experience in the design and manufacturing of high performance optics for military aircrews and premium eyewear OEMs.
- Multiple Options—Clear, Tint, Clear and Tint, High Contrast, and Dazzle.
- Laser Dazzle—Use Gentex patented lens technology for maintaining see-through color perception while providing necessary protection from green and blue commercial lasers.
- Highest Quality and Protection—Genuine Gentex manufactured lenses offer the highest quality and levels of protection with all lenses tested in accordance with ANSI Z87.1.
- High Contrast—Ideal for low-light conditions, such as foggy, overcast, hazy, or cloudy environments. Absorber dyes are molded into the polycarbonate optic which renders the lens a unique yellow color, and filters certain invisible and visible wavelengths for the wearer. This advanced lens creates a viewing field where all blue components appear black or very dark, and other color components are nearly normal.
- Highly Durable—Scratch resistant lenses produced to perform in and withstand some of the toughest environments on earth.
- Future Lens Options—Advanced Laser Eye Protection (ALEP), Ballistic, and Variable Light Transmission (VLT.
Characteristics, Coverage & Weight
Ops-Core Laser Dazzle lenses are controlled for export by the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR) 15 CFR 730-774. The export of this product and related technical information requires prior authorization from the U.S. Government.