Features & Specifications
- The innovative design of this second generation Ops-Core Mission Configurable Helmet Cover (MCHC) offers a simple, cost effective way to allow mission specific capabilities to be quickly and easily added without permanent modification of the helmet.
- Equipped with mission configured components including the Ops-Core Skeleton One-Hole Shroud, ACH Skeleton ARC Rails with bungees, and exterior VELCRO® brand fasteners. Components such as visors, mandibles, and all types of situational awareness accessories including NVGs, lights, cameras, O2 masks, communication devises, and IFF strobes can be attached.
- MCHC is secured to the helmet with a combination of a close-tolerance cover design per individual helmet size; integrated straps with VELCRO® brand loop and hook; and a ballistic bolt securing shroud to the helmet through existing drilled hole in standard U.S. Army ACH helmets.
- Installed bungee cords reduce rattle/vibration of NVGs when mounted.
- Fits four standard sizes (SM, MD, LG, XL) of U.S. Army ACH, USMC MICH Type II, and Gentex Low Cut Tactical Ballistic Helmet Systems.
- Available in Operational Enduring Freedom Camouflage Pattern (OCP) (Multi-Cam); other camouflage and solid colors available upon request.