The Gentex LVIS M5 is a compact intercom system specially designed for crew intercommunications and radio access in tactical vessels. The reliable Gentex LVIS M5 System is lightweight, rugged, and water resistant. The basic system can accommodate up to five crewmembers and three long-range radios. Compatible with military and many commercial radios, the Gentex LVIS M5 System meets numerous military specifications and standards, including MIL-Std-461 and MIL-Std-810.
- Connection ports for commander and four crewmembers.
- "Interconnect" variant allows up to 10 crewmembers and six radios.
- Commander radio transmit priority interrupts crewmember transmission if commander keys radio.
- Power port accepts 11-32 VDC power input.
- Compatible with most military and many commercial radios. Radio transmit levels, receive levels and PTT keying schemes can be adjusted during installation.
- When more than one crewmember has radio transmit enabled, LVIS m5 provides commander radio transmit priority override which interrupts other crewmember’s transmissions should the commander key up the radio.
- Radio transmit selection is achieved through the use of an optional radio switchbox.
- LVIS complies with numerous military specifications including Mil-Std-461 and Mil-Std-810
Required System Elements
To ensure that you obtain the necessary products required to make the system function, please contact our Customer Service team for configuration assistance.