Using advanced design engineering, Gentex has integrated the Ops-Core Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) into the design of their improved HGU-56/P rotary wing system. The low profile, lightweight ARCs allow easy attachment of mission-enhancing components, while the expanded functionality extends the use of the HGU-56/P helmet system platform. This enhanced design is ideal for airborne-law enforcement, border patrol, search and rescue, and other commercial and military rotary wing missions.
- Advanced ARCs designed to work with the standard and new HGU-56/P Improved Aircrew Rotary Wing Helmet Systems
- Allows for easy attachment of cameras, illuminators, and other mission enhancing equipment at multiple points along the upper and lower dovetails of the rails to accommodate user preference
- Open architecture and lightweight design of ARCs allow for easy configuration with both Gentex and third party accessories with minimal bulk increase to the helmet
- Offers seamless integration with HGU 56/P helmet systems without compromising original specifications for impact, penetration, retention, and noise attenuation of helmets
- ARCs are available to be pre-installed at the factory on any new HGU-56/P improved helmet, or purchased for installation on currently fielded ones by a local technician or one of Gentex’s authorized distributors or service centers