A top-of-the-line product that provides triple hearing protection for use in extreme noise environments up to and exceeding 140 dB(A). The hearing protector with detachable battery and integrated digital processor is our most capable broadband noise protection system, providing three layers of hearing protection. The Aegisound DANR THP provides two passive layers of hearing protection and adds a third layer via digital active noise reduction (DANR) custom communication earplugs. This product meets the highest performance requirements for industrial use and of the US Navy and Joint Strike Fighter (F-35) prime contractor, Lockheed Martin.
Noise Reduction Rating: 32 dB, The DANR systems provides an equivalent NRR of 37 dB via total passive and active attenuation per ANSI S12.6 and ANSI S12.42 test methodologies. Active noise reduction measured at 140 dB(A) in accordance with ANSI S12.42 (MIRE) was combined with the ANSI S12.6 passive attenuation data.
- Custom Earplugs
- Aegisound DANR custom earplugs are required. The earplugs connect into the circumaural hearing protector to provide broad-band active attenuation and an extra layer of passive hearing protection.
- Ear impressions are required at the time of purchase . Maximum Noise Attenuation
- Provides broadband active attenuation in addition to the two levels of passive attenuation provided by the custom earplugs and circumaural hearing protector.
- Custom-molded DANR earplugs provide digital active noise reduction in the ear canal
- Innovative Design
- Provides superior active noise reduction over a broad frequency range through patented DANR technology.
- Compatible with Gentex APC-2G Helmet System
- Compatible with HGU-25/P Series Legacy Cranial